The current mood of cow06 at www.imood.com
e `royal_LEMBU
claudiia JEANETTE
11.11.1990
SINGLE biasexual
ROYALs

`lovess__
H I M`
my goddBRUDDERS`
my goddSISTAS`
leC Ma buT`
JESUS`
ROYALS`
e LEMBUs`
moovies`
1/3 n 2/3 rens

`temptation__
h i m` wo ai ni
`OP skirt
adidas shoe` ///
`bag dats lowlow de
`nice bras..=x
`finally get sick..with mc
`cut hair
`get new phone..
royals` united
`new -O-O-
`internet connection
`photos for my bd
`new wallet
`new piink op skirt
`new uniiform
`girl boxers =x
`giordano tanktops
`extra piercings..1..2..3..4..
`new kappa shoe
better results for ca2 n final yr
summore clothes
liquid eyeliner
Ralph Lauren parfums
wurk during dec holidaes






Saturday, November 27, 2004
[Chorus]
Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me too
Until the end of time
From the day I met you
I know we've be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids
Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses
I can say i'm truly happy to the same
You've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate
There's never been no doubt in my mind
That i'll regret ever having you by my side
But if the day come that i'll have to let you go
I think that something I should probadly let you know
With everything that i spent with you
Then i will miss you cuz i'm happy that i have you at all

[Repeat Chorus]

I feel for you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time



royal_LEMBU =(

1:15 AM




ARCHIVES