The current mood of cow06 at www.imood.com
e `royal_LEMBU
claudiia JEANETTE
11.11.1990
SINGLE biasexual
ROYALs

`lovess__
H I M`
my goddBRUDDERS`
my goddSISTAS`
leC Ma buT`
JESUS`
ROYALS`
e LEMBUs`
moovies`
1/3 n 2/3 rens

`temptation__
h i m` wo ai ni
`OP skirt
adidas shoe` ///
`bag dats lowlow de
`nice bras..=x
`finally get sick..with mc
`cut hair
`get new phone..
royals` united
`new -O-O-
`internet connection
`photos for my bd
`new wallet
`new piink op skirt
`new uniiform
`girl boxers =x
`giordano tanktops
`extra piercings..1..2..3..4..
`new kappa shoe
better results for ca2 n final yr
summore clothes
liquid eyeliner
Ralph Lauren parfums
wurk during dec holidaes






Friday, November 26, 2004
When You Believe
Many nights I prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hope song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there’s much to fear
We were
moving mountains
Long before we knew we could
There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frailt
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe
In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away
Yet now I’m standing here
My heart’s so full,
I can’t explain
Seeking faith and speakin’ words
I never thought I’d say

There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It’s hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe

They don’t always happen when you ask, uh
And it’s easy to give in to your fear, uh
But when you’re blinded by your pain
Can’t see your way, get through the rain
A small, but still resilient voice
Says love is the relief, oh…
There can be miracles
When you believe(Boy, when you believe, yeah)
[Though hope is frail]
Though hope is frail [It’s hard]
It’s hard to kill (Hard to kill, oh, yeah)
Who knows what miraclesYou can achieve
(You can achieve, oh…)
When you believe somehow you will
(Somehow, somehow, somehow)
Somehow you will (I know, I know, know)
You will when you [When you] believe




royal_LEMBU =(

11:47 PM




ARCHIVES