The current mood of cow06 at www.imood.com
e `royal_LEMBU
claudiia JEANETTE
11.11.1990
SINGLE biasexual
ROYALs

`lovess__
H I M`
my goddBRUDDERS`
my goddSISTAS`
leC Ma buT`
JESUS`
ROYALS`
e LEMBUs`
moovies`
1/3 n 2/3 rens

`temptation__
h i m` wo ai ni
`OP skirt
adidas shoe` ///
`bag dats lowlow de
`nice bras..=x
`finally get sick..with mc
`cut hair
`get new phone..
royals` united
`new -O-O-
`internet connection
`photos for my bd
`new wallet
`new piink op skirt
`new uniiform
`girl boxers =x
`giordano tanktops
`extra piercings..1..2..3..4..
`new kappa shoe
better results for ca2 n final yr
summore clothes
liquid eyeliner
Ralph Lauren parfums
wurk during dec holidaes






Thursday, August 04, 2005
HILLSONGS - Evermore

Album: More than Life (2004)


Lost for words with all to say
Lord you take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
You are holy

And as I look upon Your name
Circumstances fade away
Now Your glory steals my heart
You are holy

You are holy
You are holy Lord

Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for Your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for Your glory

With all my heart I'll say
I'm living for Your name
With all to give You praise
We're living for Your glory Lord

Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for Your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for Your glory


lurfe dis songg!! =D



royal_LEMBU =(

9:03 PM




ARCHIVES